|An Overview of International Experiences and Best Practices in 5 Countries (Austria, Ukraine, UK, israel, Kazakhstan)|
1. Comprehensive response to domestic violence including the provision of psychological, social, medical, legal support to survivors and establishment of a referral system within the context of intersectoral collaboration and existing legislative environment.
2. Development and operation of clients registration databases on domestic violence.
3. Development and application of assistance provision standards for domestic violence survivors.
4. Domestic violence shelter management experience in EU and CIS with specific attention to existing shelter regulations, models and standards of operation, funding mechanisms.
5. Models of working with male domestic violence perpetrators, with specific best practices, standards and lessons learned.
|Download:|| hier klicken (PDF 670 KB)|